Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:15:30 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "N. R.R." <robalama@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: user ppp error continues

          ^
> isp:
>   set device /dev/cuaa1
>   set speed 115200
>   set dial "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 5 \"\" AT&FM1
> OK-AT-OK\\dATDT\\T TIMEOUT 40 CONNECT"
          ^
*Sigh*

This is the last time I'm going to answer this question.  *ENABLE
CHAT LOGGING IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CHAT SCRIPT*

Sorry to shout, but searching the list archives or reading the FAQ
will either show that people have made this exact mistake before or
will teach you how to enable logging and help yourself.

And the solution (one last time):  You're missing a space where
indicated above.  You don't really expect your ISP to send you
ATDTblah do you ?
--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;