Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:44:36 +0100
From:      Frank Pfabigan <frank.pfabigan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/ports/devel/icu does not compile

> but... if i do so, what will compile the sources of gcc4.6.4? ^^
"cc" ( which is gcc 4.2.1 on my freebsd 9.2).

make reinstall clean, or remove via pkg (I assume you have e fresh port
reasonably up to date :).

tried this. worked. but this seems not to work:

setenv CC gcc46
setenv GCC gcc46
and "make install clean" in /usr/ports/devel/icu.

same compilation fail as before. howto tell "make install" to take gcc46?