Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:13:40 +0300
From:      Anton <anton@sng.by>
To:        "Gary Gatten" <Ggatten@waddell.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: Analyze load of the channel to Internet

   Hello Gary,

   Due to what I've read about ntop - it is not really what I need.

   I dont have any Cisco routers, nor switches with port-mirroring - so I
   c= ould not collect any traffic. I have only 2 freebsd routers - and
   need to k= now - when the outgoing channel of first gets overflowed
   and I need to redi= rect outgoing traffic to second