Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:58:17 -0600
From:      Erik Greenwald <erik@smluc.org>
To:        Andre Guibert de Bruet <andy@siliconlandmark.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH (TCP?) lag

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 10:28:02AM -0500, Andre Guibert de Bruet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing some rather severe lag during ssh sessions, while running
> GENERIC on -current (cvsupped as of 5 minutes ago). This symptom first
> started occuring a couple of days ago with the merging of some TCP
> patches.

<snip>

I noticed the same thing... then

<maxim> try sysctl net.inet.tcp.delayed_ack=0

fixed the issue

--
        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.