Date:      Thu, 05 Aug 1999 18:50:19 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Preston Wiley <pwiley@orthos.cadabra.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New advocacy site

Preston Wiley wrote:

> I've been working on a new advocacy site and I've got a rough draft put
> together for it. I'd appreciate some suggestions and more content for it.

It certainly looks good.  In noticed in the "big name users" you have Be.
You should update that entry a bit, BeOS has been out for the Pentium for
a couple of years now.  ;^)

The PowerPoint and HTML presentations are a great idea.  A "MagicPoint"
version would be nice, too, in your copious spare time.

http://softweyr.com/                                           wes@softweyr.com