Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:48:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      VEGA <vega@d132-h017.rh.rit.edu>
To:        Mike <mgrommet@insolwwb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2nd Try: Enlightenment port broken?

this may be something that should be sent to ports but ill answer it here
as well...

try explicitly declaring the lib in the makefile, i had a similar problem
when compiling the nethack-qt port on a 3.0 RELEASE elf system. i dont
remember the exact lib it couldnt find, but i just explicity declared it
in the makefile (that nethack itself generates, not the ports makefile)
and it compiled fine. im sorry that i dont know the cause of this, but
that is how i fixed it when i had the problem.

good luck