Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2014 04:40:02 GMT
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/189048: graphics/libchamplain: Shared object &quot;libxml2.so.5&quot; not found

The following reply was made to PR ports/189048; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, mustelator@yahoo.es
Subject: Re: ports/189048: graphics/libchamplain: Shared object
 &quot;libxml2.so.5&quot; not found
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 21:31:41 -0700

 --e89a8ff2456fc0795c04f812ca85

 I have found that I need to 'pkg delete-f libchamplain-\* && portmaster
 graphics/libchamplin as the libchamplain build tries to use the installed
 libchamplalin during the build and that requires the old libs  linked to it.
 --
 R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
 E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com

 --e89a8ff2456fc0795c04f812ca85

 -\* &amp;&amp; portmaster graphics/libchamplin as the libchamplain build tr=
 ies to use the installed libchamplalin during the build and that requires t=
 he old libs=C2=A0 linked to it.<br>