Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:18:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rob Harris <rharris@fuzzfactor.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org

grrr---

I just got in two UP2000 based systems. They refuse to boot off of the
latest SNAP floppy disks (both 10/30 and 01/01). It gets just past sc0,
then goes:

panic: ahc0: brkadrint, Scratch or SCB Memory Parity Error at seqaddr=0x2

This behavior is consistent on both boxes I acquired (identically
configured).

The REALLY odd thing is, when I connect a pre-made drive with an older
SNAP (10/30 or so) distribution and kernel on it, it boots just fine.

What am I doing wrong?