Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 01:13:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Promoting 3.0

Well im working on a PR right now for 3.0.
I sent brett glass a copy and he gave me some feedback for it so im fixing
it then ill send it off again and back and forth till he thinks its fit
for print. Then well see what the best course of action is.
We really need a list of contacts at the various on line pubs that take
PR's.

Thats what I think we really need.

Chris

--
"You both seem to be ignoring the fact that the networking market is
driven by so-called 'IT professionals' these days, most of whom can't

===================================| Open Systems Networking And Consulting.
  FreeBSD 2.2.7 is available now!  | Phone: 316-326-6800
-----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS-67152
   FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: opsys@open-systems.net
      http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting-Network Engineering-Security