Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 13:38:33 -0600
From:      Anthony Chavez <magus@magus.users.xmission.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RWS

Looks like RWS is going to be in town (Logan, UT) next Tuesday,
advocating GNU/Linux and autographing.  I'm half-tempted to go wearing
one of my many BSD t-shirts and ask him to autograph my copy of
McKusick's book.  Unfortunately, I don't have the balls. :-)

Anyone got any good ~serious~ questions that I could ask him, or ways to
advocate BSD in a ~positive~light~ in such a situation?  I don't want to
piss on his presentation, but I would like to at least get people
interested in BSD as an alternative.

Wes, are you going to attend?  Could use your presence for morale. :-)

--
magus@xmission.com http://wwp.icq.com/17901391