Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:11:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Desmond <robby@mail.xlrn.ucsb.edu>
To:        <freebsd-database@freebsd.org>
Subject:   iODBC and DBD::ODBC

My make test keeps failing on every one for DBD::ODBC.

It seems that the loader is looking for the iodbc libraries in the wrong
place. Trouble is, I can't get it to tell me where it actually *is*
looking.

I've got a working connection through OpenLink's SDK test utility, so I
know that isn't fubared, but I can't figure out where the hell DBD::ODBC
is trying to load the libraries from.

Pre-emptive thanks to anyone who can help.

-Robby

Robert Desmond
Systems Administrator
UCSB Extended Learning Services