Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:27:11 -0800
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@freebsd.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ANN: Fxtv 1.03  (RESEND)

I know, it's about bloody time.  8^)  Here's the URL:

     http://people.freebsd.org/~rhh/fxtv/

Due to my busy-ness, this version is almost completely contributed patches.
Great job everyone and thanks for sending them in!  In this version:

     - Flip channel feature - fast switch to last channel (Steve Reid)
     - Support for France channel set (Daniel Dagneaux)
     - DEV3 video input, VIDEO/LINE[1-3] audio input support
     - A number of patches from the OpenBSD and NetBSD camps
     - Various bug fixes and enhancements (see ChangeLog)

I think I got everyone's patches in.  If not, let me know.

Also, let me put in a plug for Jonathan Belson here.  Jonathan's been
mulling over the idea of writing a KDE TV app for FreeBSD, pulling Fxtv
code bits where it makes sense.  If he has time, this'd be awesome (with
today's GUI choices, Xaw really sucks).  If you'd like to see this, send
your vote his way (donations, "me too"s, pizza/beer money, etc.)  Reach him
at "jon -at- witchspace.com".

As always, have fun and let me know how it goes.

Randall