Date:      Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:03:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@chippewa.nascom.nasa.gov>
To:        Whee Kim <philuint@erols.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: windowmaker-0.19.3

Hello,

>     I pkg_delete 0.19 and installed 0.20
>
>     However, it doesn't work.  When I start X, it quits itself right
>     after with following error messages.
>
>         bus error - core dumped

Hmmm, did you compile the port or install the precompiled package?  What
version of FreeBSD are you running?  (Typing "uname -a" will tell us a lot
here.) There are different precompiled binaries for FreeBSD-stable and
FreeBSD-current, if you went that route did you grab the right one?

Wondering,

Brian