Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 04:08:31 -0400
From:      "David S. Jackson" <dsj@dsj.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   perl: HTML::Parse;

I'm plugging through The Perl Cookbook and also the ancient Web
Client Programming with Perl books from O'Reilly.  Many of the
examples for what I'm working on now use the use HTML::Parse;
syntax.  But, it turns out that HTML::Parse has been depricated.

Could anyone please tell me whether my using that syntax, even
though it's depricated, will cause any havoc?  I've already
installed HTML-Tree-0.51 without any error signals, but then, I'm
pretty new to Perl.  I'd appreciate it if one of you gurus could let
me know before I hose my perl installation.  :-)

--
David S. Jackson                       http://www.dsj.net