Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:55:51 -0600
From:      "Mike Loiterman" <mike@ascendency.net>
To:        "'Anish Mistry'" <mistry.7@osu.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Recompiling Sendmail?

I used my original config flags with your make commands and got this
error:

cc: /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail/../../lib/libsmutil/libsmutil.a: No
such file or directory
*** Error code 1

I used your Sendmail config flags and did your make commands and got
this error:

cc: /usr/src/lib/libsmutil/libsmutil.a: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Randomly Generated Quote:
I used to love anchovies until I
realized they were like eating an