Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:52:10 +0200
From:      Jonas Hauge <pab@nerdheaven.dk>
To:        Timothy Luoma <lists@tntluoma.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Inspiron 7500 + Linksys + FreeBSD 4 or 5?

Timothy Luoma wrote:

> On 6/12/04 6:23 PM, "Jonas Hauge" <pab@nerdheaven.dk> wrote:
>

>>Timothy Luoma wrote:
>>
>>>Do you have the WIFI card working or know if it is supported under
>>>either/both versions.
>>
>>The Linksys WPC11 (all versions) works fine with the wi(4) driver.
>>
>>Take a look at the manpage for wi which have a list of working cards.
>

> Any chance I could run an FTP install through it?
>
> (and if so, any pointers how?)

Apparently some people has modifies mfsroot.flp to contain wicontrol
etc. - but that's back to 4.4-RELEASE which is quite some time ago.

I can't give you any other pointer than google and the information above
which is located at the following url:

http://www.freebsddiary.org/wireless-install.php

Good luck with the install.

--