Date:      Sat, 25 May 1996 20:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
To:        Luiz de Barros <luiz@mirage.nlink.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up a multi-homed sendmail.

On Sun, 26 May 1996, Luiz de Barros wrote:

> We have here a freebsd 2.1 system running two virtual domains.
> Main Domain: nlink.com.br
> Secondaries : williams.com.br and indoor.com.br
> How would i set up sendmail to answer and send messages to and from these domains?
> Do i need to run more that one sendmail daemon?

No. You need to buy "sendmail" from http://www.ora.com

But you may find all the info you need for this job in one of the FAQ's at
http://www.amazing.com/internet

Michael Dillon                                   ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael@memra.com