Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:46:04 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Network load balancing hardware ...

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> Yes, they can.

Okay, can you point me at any docs on this that confirm that?  I've
printed off everything I can find to give to the boss, but haven't been
able to find anything that talks about actual configuration.  I just
checked through teh FAQs on Foundry's site, and can't find anything that
looks appropriate ...

Thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org