Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:37:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        cpiazza@jaxon.net
Cc:        van.woerkom@netcologne.de, jjreynold@home.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Realplayer7

> > Can`t download it because both linux Netscape 4.72 and a fresh Mozilla
> > core dump on that page - guess it is XF4 to blame for. :o
> >

> Uh it worked here.

It took while before I understoodd what it was - the page asks for an
email address, thus I entered an @ character which on my German keyboard
is generated by hitting Alt-Gr (the Alt key right of the space bar) and
Q together.
Because my XF4 is still configured for an US keyboard (here it is shift 2)
both Communicator and Mozilla dump core. So it is them to blame, sorry XF!

Regards,
Marc