Date:      Sat, 6 Aug 2005 16:40:25 GMT
From:      Manuel Tobias Schiller <mala@hinterbergen.de>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/79524: printing to Minolta PagePro 1[23]xxW via USB fails with "device busy"

The following reply was made to PR usb/79524; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Manuel Tobias Schiller <mala@hinterbergen.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, mala@hinterbergen.de
Subject: Re: usb/79524: printing to Minolta PagePro 1[23]xxW via USB fails
 with "device busy"
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 16:38:10 +0000

 I've had reports by a FreeBSD user that the patch proposed by M. Warner
 Losh on 08/07/05 on the usb mailing list fixes that problem. I haven't
 tested it for myself, because building -CURRENT inside a virtual machine
 on a slow box just takes too long... I'm attaching the mail-exchange I
 had with "my" tester below (I initially got into contact with him
 because I also fixed a few 64 bit issues with my driver, but there was
 definitely a problem with ulpt, too). Thanks for fixing this.

 Manuel