Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 14:10:04 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" <jdw@wwwi.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP bugs in FreeBSD 2.1.5

At 04:52 PM 10/15/96 -0400, you wrote:
>	This worked for me under 2.1.x and under 2.2-CURRENT...so it
>isn't something that was broken under 2.1.5 for my systems...

My experience with it is that it is a "sometimes" problem under
2.1.5...  Like right after you set up the alias, it won't work,
but after a while, or if you delete it and add it again, maybe
it will (or maybe it won't).  I just always assumed that I was a
moron and doing something wrong until I saw that Brian had a very
similar problem.

Later,
Jeff