Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 19:22:35 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Scott Owens <sowens@cs.utah.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   StarCraft in wine

Hello,

Has anyone been able to get the game StarCraft to work under wine in
FreeBSD?  I'm running 4.5-RELEASE with X 4.2.0.  I have tried using the
current wine port, a linux wine binary (which oddly seems to get
farther branded as SVR4 than as Linux) and a transgaming wine that
I compiled from their source release - with some minor modifications to
get it to compile.  I'd appreciate any hints toward getting this working.

-Thanks,
  Scott Owens