Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:56:40 GMT
From:      "Chris McNett" <chrismcnett@hotmail.com>
To:        t_tonthat@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions

It supports more RAM than a reasonable user would probably want to put on a
machine.  As hard drives go, if you're using an IDE drive the root partition
can't go past the 1024 cylinder limit, but you can have other partitions
going pretty much as big as you want.

I don't think FreeBSD works with EZ-DRIVE or other disk managers.
The only difference between the BSD's are that they have different support
mechanisms are a few quirks in operation.  In general, I think FreeBSD has
the most application support, and anyone who reads this mailing list is
going to tell you that FreeBSD is better.