Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:11:01 +0100 (BST)
From:      alex@nostroid.force9.co.uk
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange /stand/sysinstall ?

When I installed the FreeBSD 3.1 for the second time I invoked
/stand/sysinstall (as root of course) the actual frame around it would
be formed out of digits and letters and not out of straight lines as
before.

As soon as I installed it and booted into the system I invoked the
/stand/sysinstall and it was displayed as mentioned above. Regardless of
how it looks it still works.If invoked from xterm while in X I don't get
the problem mentioned above.

What is the possible cause of this?

I would have like to send details regarding this problem but I don't know
what to send.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Note: Please reply to me since I am not subscribed to the list.

- Alex

              ,        ,
             /(        )`
             \ \___   / |