Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:44:38 +0200
From:      Bengt Gorden <bengan@sunet.se>
To:        root <jamie@lindemann-electric.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to get a copy.

root wrote:

> Hello, I am trying to install Wine on a Corel Linux based computer.  I
> have read a few messages on the news groups and that's where I got your
> name.
>
> I am very new at linux.  I am trying to get away from Windows but still
> need a couple programs to run.  If you could tell me where I could get a
> copy of FreeBSD for Corel Linux it would be appreciated.

As everyone allready pointed out this is FreeBSD. But if you still need to
run Windows-programs under your Linux-machine I propose that you use vmware
pc-emulator. I have it running on a Linux-box at work and in the
vmware-windows I have NT running. Works fine if you have the memory and
horsepower.

http://www.vmware.com/

/Bengan