Date:      Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:08:56 -0800
From:      bruno schwander <bruno@tinkerbox.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gEDA ports

Hey everybody,

I did the initial ports of some of the gEDA tools (see cad/geda ). I got
word that there are some build problems with it under 4.11 several weeks
ago, and the ports need updating as new versions have come out.

I unfortunately do not have time currently to work on these ports and
update them. Any volunteer to take over ? Previous updates were quite
straigthforward but after postponing for several weeks I realize that I
may still not get to it in a while... so if anybody is willing to take
over, that would be a great service to all users. I hate to see those
ports broken...

bruno