Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:55:36 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?shubha=20mr?= <shubha_mr@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help needed.

Hi,
I am using samba to share a file on my freebsd machine
so that other windows
machines(windows 2000 machines,precisely) can access
them.
Is there an options by which I can make this shared
file non-cacheable on the client
side?(My clients are win2k machines).I mean the
clients should not be able to cache
this file so that they NEED to do network transactions
to read from this shared file?

Thnaks in advance,
shubha