Date:      Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:05:59 -0500
From:      Mike Burns <mike@mike-burns.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   DisplayPort

I posted back in December[1] but got no response.  I've since upgraded my
OS[2] and concluded that FreeBSD simply does not recognize the DisplayPort
device.

Is there anything in development?  Is there a patch I'm missing?  Some
kernel config I'm missing?  Does anyone know anything about this?  Is there
a better mailing list?

(Feel free to CC me on responses since mailman tells me my current bounce
score is 3.0 and I'm unsure why.)

[1] http://bit.ly/4PFXft
[2] % uname -a
    FreeBSD battered.mike-burns.com 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD
    8.0-STABLE #2: Thu Dec 24 22:22:54 EST 2009
    root@battered.mike-burns.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BATTERED  amd64

--
Mike Burns mike@mike-burns.com http://mike-burns.com