Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:43:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problems with cvsup3?

<<On Sun, 18 Oct 1998 18:56:15 -0600 (MDT), "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com> said:

> I've been getting this from cvsup3.freebsd.org for most of today (well,
> since ~0400 MDT at least):

It appears to be suffering from the `daemons dying' bug -- probably
the mirror run last night that got 3.0-RELEASE sucked up all of
memory.  I'll reboot it when I get in tomorrow morning.  I should
probably double or treble the swap space, but I don't think I have any
more working disk slots.

-GAWollman