Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:42:28 -0500
From:      "Darren" <backdoc@crotchett.com>
To:        "fbsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   tape drive support

I've checked out http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.6R/hardware-i386.html.
And, I've been looking around on Google but, I can't find anything that
tells me if a parallel port tape drive will work with FreeBSD.  And, if it
will, where the docs are for configuring?  Specifically, it is an Iomega
3200 Ditto drive.

Can anyone please confirm whether it is supported or not and possibly point
me in the direction of a howto or something?

TIA,
Darren