Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 1997 16:36:42 +1100 (EST)
From:      Julian Assange <proff@iq.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/2839: <Synopsis of the problem (one line)> an-0.93 anagram generator port

>Number:         2839
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       an-0.93 anagram generator port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT i386
>Environment:

an v0.93 - Anagram Generator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Generates anagrams for a phrase supplied by the user, the words used in the
anagram are taken from a specified dictionary which should contain one
word per line (default:/usr/dict/words).

Read INSTALL for instructions on installing.

Written by Richard M. Jones
Many ideas contributed by Julian Assange (Let this be a lesson to you)

Please mail bug reports and any suggestions to:
     jonesr@latcs1.cs.latrobe.edu.au

Some Anagrams Found Using an-0.93
Free Software Foundation  -  I'd fan out tons of freeware!
National Security Agency  -  Lusty yearning at cocaine.
President Dole            -  Led despite Ron.
Central Intelligence Agency - Langley: Inelegant, eccentric.