Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 15:26:32 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
Cc:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Gary Clark II <gclarkii@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 960612-SNAP doesn't read users .*?

Kim Culhan writes:
>Well it turns out it was yet another mistake on my part :(
>
>I flew through the adduser script not noticing the default shell was
>/bin/sh, I'm used to accepting certain defaults and didn't read the
>screen :[

Gary Clark II <gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG> changed the default shell
in adduser.

revision 1.11
date: 1996/05/06 06:15:19;  author: gclarkii;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -3
We DON'T ship bash by default, why is it the default shell?
We also don't ship tcsh or ksh by default.
Correct these two things to make sh the default and increase csh and sh
to be higher priority.