Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:21:16 +1100
From:      Benno Rice <benno@jeamland.net>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org, freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   IEEE1275 (OpenFirmware) documentation

I managed to find this, so I thought I'd spread it around for anyone else
interested in messing with OpenFirmware-based stuff.

The core document (at least in draft form) is available for FTP at:

ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/p1275/coredoc/

Which means you don't have to pay IEEE US$156 to download their PDF version. =)
The docs are all in PostScript.

--
Benno Rice                                      "No, no. We're *sweet* and
XNFP Aries Dark Subculture-                      *innocent* evil bastards."