Date:      2 Jan 1996 12:31:11 -0400
From:      "Rogers, Bradley" <rogersb@synrome.com>
To:        "FreeBSD_Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD and NT

Four questions:

1)  Can FreeBSD and Windows NT 3.51 reside on the same machine?

2)  If so, are there restrictions on various versions, or do they all work?

3)  If so, should I be using the FreeBSD boot manager, or the NT boot manager?

4)  If so, does FreeBSD have any ability to mount NTFS filesystems?

When I subscribed to this list several months ago I seem to recall seeing some
discussion of these questions.  Unfortunately I don't remember the responses.

Thanks!

Brad Rogers
Synectics Corporation
rogersb@synrome.com