Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:41:24 MYT
From:      Nawfal M.Rouyan <wind_prowler@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   volunteer to translate doc to malay

Hi!
   I'm from Malaysia and currently studying in University Multimedia Telekom
Malaysia. Since I'm in the second year of study and has plenty of free time,
I and my friends would like to volunteer to translate the docs to malay
language.
   Kindly tell me what I have to do. This is one of the way me and my
friends would very much like to do to help our favourite OS.
   thanx,

best regards,
Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan.