Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      White Hat <pigskin_referee@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Users Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firefox+Flash

FreeBSD 6.1

I have been trying to get a few of my friends to try
FBSD on their PCs without much success. One of the
major problems is the inability to get flash to work
properly to display videos available on Google. I know
that the linux-flash port is marked broken, so that it
out. How else can I get flash to work so I can perhaps
persuade them to try FBSD?

I have KDE and Firefox installed obviously. I tried
ports, but they did not not seem to work.

Thanks!

--

White Hat
pigskin_referee@yahoo.com