Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 22:23:52 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Oi!

Now that Tim and Nik have given me enough information to be dangerous, I
was going to try to add freebsd-newbies into the lists of lists on the
web site. All the SGML files are pretty well hidden, but most yielded to
a bit of searching. I couldn't find anything remotely resembling the list
summary and list charters pages (handbook341.html and handbook343.html)

I give up, where are they hiding?
Or if I shouldn't be meddling with this, who should?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-