Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:40:37 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   removal of M_WAIT, M_WAITOK, M_TRYWAIT.

I'm tired of seeing programming errors because of the M_* flags to
malloc and mget being weird.

I'm removing the "0" flags, meaning M_WAIT, M_WAITOK, M_TRYWAIT.

I am also consolidating both M_NOWAIT and M_DONTWAIT into a single
flag.  Only M_NOWAIT will be available any more.

I've been meaning to do this for several years now.

Any third parties can simply define them as the "wait" args to
zero if they really need them.  But I think we've been burned
enough times now to get rid of it.

I'm cleaning up my generated diff now, and I'll be posting it shortly

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]