Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:43:21 -0500
From:      Mark Hendriks <markh@lon.imag.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Device probe error message

Hello

I've just added sound card support to my kernel.  I also removed support
for a bunch of stuff I don't have in my machine (mainly network cards.)  It
seemed to go well, except that the boot process now has a new error
message while probing for devices.  The following message appears just
before the line recognising the pcm0 device (I'm using pcm0 and pnp0)

AD_WAIT_INIT FAILED 1002 0xff

What the heck does this message mean?

 --
Mark Hendriks