Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:05:59 -0500
From:      taxman <taxman@acd.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.0 Release frequently asked questions

Hi, due to the multiple questions that users have regarding 5.0, and not
reading the documentation, I whipped up a quick version specific FAQ, that I
think will be useful at least until 5.1 is released or 5-stable is created.
	We seem to get up to 5 questions a day on the questions mailing list from
people that didn't read the early adopters guide and assumed the 5.0 was
another production quality release.
	Please comment on this and let me know if you think it needs wider release.
Mike Meyer was nice enough to host it for me.

http://www.mired.org/5.0-not-production.html

Thanks,

Tim