Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:44:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Peck <speck@newsindex.com>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
Cc:        David Raistrick <keen@damoe.wireless-isp.net>, Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Configuring Gateway/NAT on Freebsd

I just wanted to thank everyone for the help, I did not have the Firewall
compiled in the Kernel and had some enabled instead of enable and wrong
settings in the rc.conf....

Now, it appears I have these issues all straightened out and things are
working as they should.  I will keep you all informed if I see any
problems with the nic card flaking out as some have claimed.  Thus far I
have not had any, but I have not pushed a lot of data through this
gateway/natd machine yet.

For the record I am using a 3com 905 card (xl0).. so it does indeed work
(once you get it all configed right).

Sean Peck
News Index - the news only search engine
http://www.newsindex.com