Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:59:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mini-PCI <-> PCI boards

I have had placed into my hand a few Mini-pci cards from time to
time.  Since I'm using my laptop with mini-pci as a main terminal, I'd
like to put some of them in my desktop machine.  I'm looking for a
mini-pci <--> pci card board.  It would also be good if the standard
cable things were included with this so I could test the network/modem
parts of the card, but that's not 100% required since the mini-pci
cards I typically get are wireless.

Any recommendations?

Warner

P.S.  Worst case, I'll get a second Linksys wireless card and toss out
the mini-pci card :-)