Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:57:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>, Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>, Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>, Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dell laptops

It worked, but if I tried to really get the transfer rate up, I couldn't
get above 300K per second, and I kept getting errors that the buffer
overflowed, and I had to take out the card and reinsert it to make it work
again.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|