Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:57:57 +0200
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
To:        Mohacsi Janos <mohacsi@niif.hu>
Cc:        pf@benzedrine.cx, pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NAT-PT (was: Crazy Question - IPv6 to IPv4 and vice versa)

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 08:30:39AM +0200, Mohacsi Janos wrote:
>  1. NAT-PT - however depracated - and not maintained the *BSD version
>  anymore: http://mucc.mahidol.ac.th/~ccvvs/natpt-setup.html>;

By the way, I've always wondered what it had been deprecated.  It was
quite hackish but could be very useful.  It used to be implemented in
KAME snapshot but has never made its path to one of the BSD.  I'm sure
there are good reasons for this and I'd be happy if someone could point
them.

Thank you.
Best regards,
--