Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:38:52 +0100
From:      Mark Huizer <freebsd@xaa.iae.nl>
To:        vanags <vanags@ogre2vsk.edu.lv>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: this realy bugs me

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 12:41:16PM -0800, vanags wrote:
> I go to that ftp site, but I don't know which files to download :((((
> Could anybody help me? please
>
> p.s.
> I think it will be better if You just write what files to download, what
> to do with them and give direct links.

You mean like the kind of stuff on the first page of www.freebsd.org,
where it says that all you need to install is a 1.44" floppy and
<link>these instructions</link>?

Well, you can find them at http://www.freebsd.org/, look for the
paragraph titled "Easy to install" where it says that all you need is a
1.44" floppy and <link>these instructions</link>

Mark
--
Nice testing in little China...