Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:53:45 +1000
From:      Michael.Still@ipaustralia.gov.au
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel patch for 3.2 (based off 2.2.8)

To:   freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
cc:

Hello.

I have a 2.2.8 kernel patch which allows / to be a NFS mounted volume. I am
wanting to patch 3.2 in a simialr way, and am wondering if anyone knows if the
patch from 2.2.8 will just work, or if there is a 3.2 version available. This is
my first foray into kernel changing, so please be gentle.

Thanks,
Michael

PS: Yes I have checked the web, but I can't find anything.