Date:      Sat, 03 Jan 1998 22:45:52 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Stefan Bethke <Stefan.Bethke@Hanse.DE>, Brian Tao <taob@nbc.netcom.ca>, FREEBSD-HACKERS <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Creating bootable Syjet install disk

> you never told me more than "it doesn't work for me"

Hmmm.  I thought I also sent you the failure output.

> It was strange because serveral other people used it successfully
>
> I have 'sync'd it up' several times.
>
> My guess is that you were making some assumption due to your
> knowledge of the usual system, which other people (including me)
> were not making..

Hmmm.  As I recall, I was just typing "make" and sort of expecting it
to work in the obvious way.  If you're saying that this is the case
now, I'm more than willing to try it again. :) If it depends on
prerequisite steps being taken, like bits in /usr/obj being in place,
then it should also definitely do all such things for you.

					Jordan