Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:27:38 -0400
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATAPI burning audio with burnaudio

I've used burndata and it works great, but burnaudio just ruins my cd's and
gives me a bunch of errors (I believe i/o errors, it's been a while). I don't
want to ruin any more CD's so I won't try it again (at least not If I don't
have to). Basically i made a bunch of waves, then tried to put them on the
CD.

My 'finished' cds have a visible ring around the center that is proportional
to how long I let it burn while giving me errors (the longer I let it burn
the larger the ring).

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, Can someone tell me exactly what they
do to burn audio cds??

wdc1 at 0x170-0x177 irq 15 on isa
wdc1: unit 0 (atapi): <IDE-CD  ReWritable-2x2x6/V:003.01>, removable, dma, iordy
acd1: drive speed 344 - 1034KB/sec, 768KB cache
acd1: supported read types: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, packet track
acd1: supported write types: CD-R, CD-RW, test write
acd1: Audio: play, 128 volume levels
acd1: Mechanism: ejectable tray
acd1: Medium: no/blank disc inside, unlocked, lock protected

It's an HP. I think it's the 7200.