Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:39:58 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Saunders <john@nlc.net.au>
To:        FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: ports/23599: rblsmtpd port should be removed, it is part of ucspi-tcp, which also exists in port form

Yes I agree. The web site for rblsmtpd also states that it is discontinued
and the functionality is now supported in the ucspi-tcp package. So go
ahead and remove this port please.

Regards.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, FUJISHIMA Satsuki wrote:

> Hi, there is a PR about your port: mail/rblsmtpd.
> How do you think about this?
>
> >Number:         23599
> >Category:       ports
> >Synopsis:       rblsmtpd port should be removed, it is part of ucspi-tcp, which also exists in port form
> >Confidential:   no
> >Severity:       non-critical
> The rblsmtpd port is of rblsmtpd 0.70.  The current version of rblsmtpd is 0.88, and is included as part of the ucspi-tcp port.  Hence, the rblsmptd port should be removed.  (rblsmtpd will only be distributed as part of ucspi-tcp in the future.)
> >How-To-Repeat:
>
> >Fix:
> Remove the rblsmtpd port.
>
> >Release-Note:
> >Audit-Trail:
> >Unformatted:

        .     | John Saunders  - mailto:john@nlc.net.au            (EMail) |
    ,--_|\    |                - http://www.nlc.net.au/              (WWW) |
   /  Oz  \   |                - 1800-445-100 or 04-1822-3814      (Phone) |
   \_,--\_/   | NORTHLINK COMMUNICATIONS P/L - Supplying a professional,   |
         v    | and above all friendly, internet connection service.       |