Date:      Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:23:22 -0700
From:      "alex huppenthal" <alex@aspenworks.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ATM on FreeBSD

Help! :-)

I'm setting up a little network with a Lucent PSAX connected to a FreeBSD
box via OC3 card (hfe0 Fore Systems).

This is the result of the atm command show config.

It seems from this there is no MAC accress setup, and the driver cannot see
the Hardware or Firmware version. Is this a driver problem? Is FreeBSD 4.2
current broken, with respect to supporting the Fore ATM card?

We're on deadline for an installation, so any help is greatly appreciated.
I'd love to see the interface up and running.

Intf      Vendor    Model     Media           Bus   Serial No
hfa0      Fore      PCA-200E  OC-3c           PCI   0
    MAC address = 00:00:00:00:00:00
    Hardware version =
    Firmware version =